Sunday, August 31, 2008
my school
My school is great, I am now in eighth grade and It has been great. My birthday was in June and we had a birthday party for me and my friend. Her birthday is thirteen days after mine. I am now actually writing a story, but I do not know what to call it I think it is an okay book so far but I am still working on it. Well summer was so boring. We really did not do anything at all except that I went to Florida to see my aunt. She is having a baby in a couple of months. So I got to see most of my family. Well I got to go eat dinner I will try to write some more later. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey im shawnas daugher breanna,im the one that drew u the two giraffes surrounding an ice-cream cone pic, i hope u liked it
hey bre i absolutely LOVED it thats is exactly what i wanted thank u!!!!! hope 2 hear from u soon! ttyl
hope 2 hear from u soon,i have a little brother sean also
breanna,
ttyl
Post a Comment