Monday, September 3, 2007

A Sad Moment and Happy Moment

I am sad because I wont get to see my florida friends for a long time. i am happy because I can go back to GA to see my GA fr4iends at school and 3 doors down from me. When I came back to FL I did not remember anything but my friends and how to get to theirt houses and my old school and thats it. I have only lived in GA for about 2 months and I love it but thats crazy not remebering any thing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY I MISS U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DD I LUV U IDK WHEN ILL CUM UP BUT I AM SURE IT WILL MABE BE SOOON!!!
GUESS WHAT I AM GETTING A DOG A SHIH TZU! IT IS BLAC AND WHITE AND ITS NAME IS GUCCI! I HOPE U CAN CUM DOWN 4 MY BDAY! LUV YA!

dd on point said...

OK I DONT KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT