Saturday, June 23, 2007
Doctor / Dancer
Ever since I was three or four I always wanted to be a dancer. The first place I started was at a place called JUST DANCE dance acadamy. She taught me how to do my very first turn and I did it. It akso was my first dance recital,I was so nervous,but good thing I didnt cry like some little kids did. The next year I went to Erins Danceworks,I learned quite alot there so I did their recital. Then the next year I went to John Leggios center for the performing Arts (It was originally called Broadway Bound) and from there on out I went there and got better and better at dancing. Now I have to move so I will only get to see them for the next years recital in the summer. I just recently decided that I want to be a doctor and be a either a vet doctor or a pedatrician,I say veternarian because I would like to help animals. My friends dad ownes The Animal Care Center,andI saw him do a surgery on a dog. He showed me how to stich something,but it wasn't on a real dog. It was on a very old stuffed dog,anyway we opened it up and took out the fluff and put it back in but when we put the fluff back in we didnt put any in the butt so it has no butt. me and my friend took turns sewing up the stuffed animal and I have to say for a begginer I did pretty good. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was reading your blog and see that you want to be a Vet or a Doctor! Shoot for the stars Darian you can do it!! From Stacey
haha lol
I'm going to really miss u during my moving process
hey that ws so much fun stiching p the dog. im glad my dad taught us how to stich. =]
<3 alyssa
thanks everyone for writting comment for me.
Post a Comment