Friday, June 22, 2007
DeeDee On Point
Hi! Darian is the name and dancing is my game. You might be wondering why I say that my tittle is called DeeDee instead of my real name, well thats because when my sister Jordan was about 1my mom asked my sister if she could say Darian,but she just said DeeDee,and ever since,i've always been called DeeDee by my mom,stepdad,and dad. sometimes even my sister. your also probably wondering why I put point on there. point is a type of dance that I do. Its like ballet,but on your tip toes with ballet shoes on. point and ballet aren't the only dances I do,I do ballet,point,tap.hiphop,jazz,acro[like gymnastics],musical theater,lyrical and we even have a center company,like where all the good top dancers dance in that class. If you have any questions on dance i've got the answers!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Dee Dee, remember what I said about the conditions by which you could enter the "Blogosphere". Good luck and happy blogging!!!
Daddy
thanks dad i needed that
Post a Comment